Lots of useful information – Register
Lenasia, Lenasia South Important Info, Business Directory, Classifieds,Newsletters.
Like Us – and Share this useful info
Important Info. – Has important info and contact details. Which includes SAPS, Flying Squad, Ambulance, Fire Department, Local Security Companies and more….
Business Directory. – If you are a Business and wish to list your business on our website. Please Login or Register to submit your listing for free. We have a wide range of categories from accountants, food, hardware, plumbers, electricians and loads more.
Classifieds. – If you are an individual wanting to sell your used or new items. Please visit our Classifieds Page and log in to your account or register with us. (Search Classifieds | Post Classified | Register| Login)
Newsletters. – We usually email our newsletters. If for any reason you missed our email you can always visit our website to view our newsletters. To subscribe to our newsletters fill the subscription form on the right side of the website. “Sign up for LenasiaSouth Newsletter” we usually email out important info and updates especially for LenasiaSouth as well for the rest.
Weather – Basic Weather Forecast, Video of Weather Forecast, Weather warnings etc Default Location Johannesburg you can change the setting to any location anywhere in the world.
Members, Activity, Groups – Have your say on our website. Get involved and make a difference. This is our social network or forum to bring people together. It works well to enable people with similar interests to connect, share and communicate. Let others know whats happening in your area or anywhere. Send messages to individuals or groups.
More in the News (South Africa)
- News24.com | Cuburne's killer shows no remorse, court toldThe man convicted of killing 3-year-old Cuburne van Wyk showed no remorse for the toddler's murder and previous convictions were no deterrent to him, the High Court in Johannesburg has heard. Read more »
- News24.com | Macia's brain injuries alone could have killed him - pathologistMozambican taxi driver Mido Macia might still be alive if he had received timeous medical intervention, the high court has heard. Read more »
- News24.com | Madonsela wanted to address Nkandla committeePublic Protector Thuli Madonsela says she had expected Parliament’s ad hoc committee on Nkandla to interview her. Read more »
- News24.com | Alleged wife killer arrested for second murderThe Polokwane businessman on trial for killing his wife has now been arrested in connection with another murder committed two years ago, Limpopo police say. Read more »
- News24.com | Cuburne's killer was on parole at the time, court toldReiger Park toddler Cuburne van Wyk’s killer was on parole at the time of the 3-year-old’s killing, the High Court in Johannesburg, sitting at the Palm Ridge Magistrate’s Court, has heard. Read more »
- News24.com | Eastern Cape health department warns of scamThe Eastern Cape health department has distanced itself from a scam where prospective victims are told to pay fees for a job within its offices. Read more »
- News24.com | No reason for Macia to be in cells, court hearsThere was no reason for Mido Macia, the Mozambican taxi driver dragged behind a police van, to be in the Daveyton police station cells, the High Court in Pretoria has heard. Read more »