Lots of useful information – Register
Lenasia, Lenasia South Important Info, Business Directory, Classifieds,Newsletters.
Like Us – and Share this useful info
Important Info. – Has important info and contact details. Which includes SAPS, Flying Squad, Ambulance, Fire Department, Local Security Companies and more….
Business Directory. – If you are a Business and wish to list your business on our website. Please Login or Register to submit your listing for free. We have a wide range of categories from accountants, food, hardware, plumbers, electricians and loads more.
Classifieds. – If you are an individual wanting to sell your used or new items. Please visit our Classifieds Page and log in to your account or register with us. (Search Classifieds | Post Classified | Register| Login)
Newsletters. – We usually email our newsletters. If for any reason you missed our email you can always visit our website to view our newsletters. To subscribe to our newsletters fill the subscription form on the right side of the website. “Sign up for LenasiaSouth Newsletter” we usually email out important info and updates especially for LenasiaSouth as well for the rest.
Weather – Basic Weather Forecast, Video of Weather Forecast, Weather warnings etc Default Location Johannesburg you can change the setting to any location anywhere in the world.
Members, Activity, Groups – Have your say on our website. Get involved and make a difference. This is our social network or forum to bring people together. It works well to enable people with similar interests to connect, share and communicate. Let others know whats happening in your area or anywhere. Send messages to individuals or groups.
More in the News (South Africa)
- News24.com | HPCSA puts out 'Noakes guilty' statement, then takes it backThe Health Professions Council of South Africa incorrectly put out a statement saying it had found Tim Noakes guilty of unprofessional conduct. Read more »
- News24.com | Verdict on Noakes expected in April 2017Following its incorrect statement that Professor Tim Noakes was found guilty of unprofessional conduct, the Health Professions Council of South Africa says it will announce its finding in April 2017. Read more »
- News24.com | Yengeni 'looking forward' to end of drunk driving trialClosing arguments in ANC national executive committee member Tony Yengeni's drunk driving trial will be heard in December, the Cape Town Magistrate's Court has said. Read more »
- News24.com | You can't expect police to be spectators - PhahlaneThe police will not apologise for carrying out its mandate to maintain order during ongoing Fees Must Fall protests, acting national commissioner Khomotso Phahlane says. Read more »
- News24.com | Missing phone, keyless-handcuffs during 'Jayde Fever' arrestDramatic details of the behind the scenes work that it took to bring into the suspected triggerman in Jayde Panayiotou’s death have been revealed in her husband Christopher's conspiracy to murder trial. Read more »
- News24.com | Zuma must resign to fight legal battles - GoldbergAlthough President Jacob Zuma has rights, his duty to all South Africans takes precedence, struggle veteran Denis Goldberg has said. Read more »
- News24.com | Baby Siyabonga's parents feared the worstThe parents of a 14-month-old baby who was kidnapped say they would never wish what happened to them on their worst enemy. Read more »
- News24.com | Maphatsoe won't say if he is the naked man in photoDeputy Defence and Military Veterans Minister Kebby Maphatsoe has refused to comment on a picture allegedly showing him standing naked in what looks like a hotel room. Read more »
- News24.com | Dirty water made it difficult for Rhodes Park victims to stay afloat - police diverThe polluted, murky water at Rhodes Park would have made it difficult for the two drowning victims to stay afloat, a police diver has told the High Court sitting in Palm Ridge. Read more »
More in the News (World)
- eNCA | Uzbekistan presidential candidates registeredUzbekistan’s election authorities have registered four presidential candidates ahead of the December 4 election. Read more »
- eNCA | Native Americans vow to carry on N. Dakota pipeline fightA Native American tribe has promised to keep fighting the multi-billion-dollar oil pipeline project in North Dakota, despite the arrest of 141 of their members. Read more »
- eNCA | EU’s Georgieva leaves Brussels job, joins World BankEU budget commissioner Kristalina Georgieva has resigned from her job to become CEO of the World Bank. Read more »
- eNCA | Putin: Not the right time to resume Aleppo bombingThe UN had accused Moscow of committing possible war crimes in the Syrian city through indiscriminate air strikes. Read more »
- eNCA | Man slapped with 18 months for hacking Jennifer Lawrence nude picsThe hacker illegally gained access to at least 50 iCloud accounts and 72 Gmail accounts, many of which belonged to female celebrities. Read more »
- eNCA | Yemeni rebel missile shot down near Mecca: coalitionIt was one of the longest-range strikes against Saudi Arabia launched by the minortity Huthi militants. Read more »
- eNCA | Brisbane bus driver burnt alive by passengerThere was no apparent motive for the killing of the 29-year-old man named by local media as Manmeet Alisher. Read more »