Lots of useful information – Register
Lenasia, Lenasia South Important Info, Business Directory, Classifieds,Newsletters.
Like Us – and Share this useful info
Important Info. – Has important info and contact details. Which includes SAPS, Flying Squad, Ambulance, Fire Department, Local Security Companies and more….
Business Directory. – If you are a Business and wish to list your business on our website. Please Login or Register to submit your listing for free. We have a wide range of categories from accountants, food, hardware, plumbers, electricians and loads more.
Classifieds. – If you are an individual wanting to sell your used or new items. Please visit our Classifieds Page and log in to your account or register with us. (Search Classifieds | Post Classified | Register| Login)
Newsletters. – We usually email our newsletters. If for any reason you missed our email you can always visit our website to view our newsletters. To subscribe to our newsletters fill the subscription form on the right side of the website. “Sign up for LenasiaSouth Newsletter” we usually email out important info and updates especially for LenasiaSouth as well for the rest.
Weather – Basic Weather Forecast, Video of Weather Forecast, Weather warnings etc Default Location Johannesburg you can change the setting to any location anywhere in the world.
Members, Activity, Groups – Have your say on our website. Get involved and make a difference. This is our social network or forum to bring people together. It works well to enable people with similar interests to connect, share and communicate. Let others know whats happening in your area or anywhere. Send messages to individuals or groups.
More in the News (South Africa)
- News24.com | Strandfontein pair drown in rip currentTwo men drowned while swimming in the sea of Mnandi beach near Strandfontein on Sunday. Read more »
- News24.com | PMB medic stabbed in the face at accident sceneA Pietermaritzburg paramedic was stabbed and assaulted while trying to assist the injured at an accident scene in KZN’s provincial capital on Saturday night. Read more »
- News24.com | Forensic expert to probe house fire that killed DA councillorAn investigation is under way into a fire that killed DA councillor Lulamile Xesi in his house in George on Sunday morning. Read more »
- News24.com | Go back to lectures, ANCYL tells protesting studentsStudents must wait for the fees commission to finish its work before protesting, the ANC Youth League said on Sunday. Read more »
- News24.com | DA wants to protect IEC from ‘bullying’DA leader Mmusi Maimane on Sunday pledged to help the IEC cope with the ANC’s alleged “bullying” following this year’s local government elections. Read more »
- News24.com | Fees cancellation rumours untrue - UJThe University of Johannesburg on Sunday poured cold water on rumours that it had cancelled all student debt. Read more »
- News24.com | ANC rubbishes report it wants new parly rules to protect the presidentThe ANC on Sunday disputed a Sunday Times story alleging that the party’s chief whip wanted a new parliamentary rule to protect its president. Read more »
More in the News (World)
- eNCA | Colombian, Farc leaders to sign historic peace dealThe historic peace deal, negotiated by Cuban President Raul Castro, ends a five-decade war. Read more »
- eNCA | Charlotte lifts curfew after protests over fatal shootingA midnight curfew that has been in place in the city in North Carolina since Thursday has been lifted following continuous protests. Read more »
- eNCA | Hungary explosion intended to kill police officersThe explosion in downtown Budapest was a homemade bomb that injured two police officers, was intended to kill the two officers. Read more »
- eNCA | Gunman kills Jordanian writer on trial for anti-Islamic cartoonNahed Hattar is shot dead outside in broad daylight outside the supreme court in Amman. Read more »
- eNCA | Explosion in Hungarian capital injures policemenThe blast blew out windows and was heard across large parts of Budapest. Read more »
- eNCA | Obama cuts ribbon at new African American Museum'A clear-eyed view of history can make us uncomfortable. It will shake us out of familiar narratives.' Read more »