Lots of useful information – Register
Lenasia, Lenasia South Important Info, Business Directory, Classifieds,Newsletters.
Like Us – and Share this useful info
Important Info. – Has important info and contact details. Which includes SAPS, Flying Squad, Ambulance, Fire Department, Local Security Companies and more….
Business Directory. – If you are a Business and wish to list your business on our website. Please Login or Register to submit your listing for free. We have a wide range of categories from accountants, food, hardware, plumbers, electricians and loads more.
Classifieds. – If you are an individual wanting to sell your used or new items. Please visit our Classifieds Page and log in to your account or register with us. (Search Classifieds | Post Classified | Register| Login)
Newsletters. – We usually email our newsletters. If for any reason you missed our email you can always visit our website to view our newsletters. To subscribe to our newsletters fill the subscription form on the right side of the website. “Sign up for LenasiaSouth Newsletter” we usually email out important info and updates especially for LenasiaSouth as well for the rest.
Weather – Basic Weather Forecast, Video of Weather Forecast, Weather warnings etc Default Location Johannesburg you can change the setting to any location anywhere in the world.
Members, Activity, Groups – Have your say on our website. Get involved and make a difference. This is our social network or forum to bring people together. It works well to enable people with similar interests to connect, share and communicate. Let others know whats happening in your area or anywhere. Send messages to individuals or groups.
More in the News (South Africa)
- News24.com | ANC 'respects' members' right to apply for Public Protector postThe ANC in Parliament says it respects the rights of current and former members to be in the running for the Public Protector post. Read more »
- Fin24.com | Five scenarios how Brexit can impact SAThere are five scenarios the UK and the EU are facing post Brexit that could either boost or hamper SA's trade relations, an SA economist and trade consultant has revealed. Read more »
- News24.com | ANC investigating defaced 'tsek' Zuma posters in Fish HoekThe ANC says it will investigate the vandalism of its campaign posters in Fish Hoek and "close the fence on such hooligans". Read more »
- News24.com | South African in Turkey airport attack 'safe', on her way homeA South African woman who hid under counter during a terror attack at Ataturk Airport in Istanbul is “safe” and on her way home, her employers have said. Read more »
- News24.com | Teen's 'lips missing, teeth knocked out' in fatal holding cells attackThe independent Police Investigative Directorate is probing a case of murder after a teenage detainee was allegedly killed in the Beaufort West police holding cells, authorities have confirmed. Read more »
- Fin24.com | Salaries take up bulk of municipal costsThe bulk of municipal expenditure went towards employee costs, which include salaries and benefits, the latest financial census of municipalities shows. Read more »
- News24.com | Sea Point site can be a symbol of healing - religious leadersReligious leaders have added their voice to the call to stop the sale of the Tafelberg school site in Sea Point, saying it can be a symbol of healing, unity and desegregation in Cape Town. Read more »
- News24.com | How the Van Breda family members were killedForensic reports reveal that all three members of the Van Breda family who were murdered last year succumbed to serious cuts to the right side of their skulls. Read more »
More in the News (World)
- eNCA | 'For heaven's sake man, go': Cameron implores CorbynBritish Prime Minister, David Cameron has called for opposition leader, Jeremy Corbyn to step down in the national interest after a no-confidence vote and dozens of resignations Read more »
- eNCA | British political parties left rudderless after BrexitOn Wednesday the race to succeed British Prime Minister David Cameron will begin, after the surprise result of the EU referendum held in the United Kingdom last week. Read more »
- eNCA | Nobody is safe; we have to stand together: Turkish governmentThe Turkish government has called on the international community to form an international alliance against the scourge of terrorism, saying "no country is immune from attack." Read more »
- eNCA | California gets green light to vote on legalising marijuanaVoters in California rejected a measure to legalise pot in 2010, but surveys show that attitudes have since shifted more in favour. Read more »
- eNCA | First foreign victims confirmed in Istanbul blastsAt least 36 people died in Tuesday night's triple suicide bombing at Ataturk airport, Prime Minister Binali Yildirim said early on Wednesday. Read more »
- eNCA | It was horrible: South Africans recount Turkish terror attackA number of South Africans have survived the Istanbul airport bombings that left at least 36 dead. Read more »
- eNCA | Toyota recalling 3.3 million vehicles over defectsThe most affected models in Toyota's recall include its Prius hybrid and luxury Lexus, with the vehicles mostly sold in Japan, North America and Europe. Read more »
- eNCA | Mongolian voters head to the polls amid economic uncertaintyMongolians headed to the polls to elect a new national government as the country struggles to monetise its vast natural resources amid slumping demand for commodities. Read more »