Lots of useful information – Register
Lenasia, Lenasia South Important Info, Business Directory, Classifieds,Newsletters.
Like Us – and Share this useful info
Important Info. – Has important info and contact details. Which includes SAPS, Flying Squad, Ambulance, Fire Department, Local Security Companies and more….
Business Directory. – If you are a Business and wish to list your business on our website. Please Login or Register to submit your listing for free. We have a wide range of categories from accountants, food, hardware, plumbers, electricians and loads more.
Classifieds. – If you are an individual wanting to sell your used or new items. Please visit our Classifieds Page and log in to your account or register with us. (Search Classifieds | Post Classified | Register| Login)
Newsletters. – We usually email our newsletters. If for any reason you missed our email you can always visit our website to view our newsletters. To subscribe to our newsletters fill the subscription form on the right side of the website. “Sign up for LenasiaSouth Newsletter” we usually email out important info and updates especially for LenasiaSouth as well for the rest.
Weather – Basic Weather Forecast, Video of Weather Forecast, Weather warnings etc Default Location Johannesburg you can change the setting to any location anywhere in the world.
Members, Activity, Groups – Have your say on our website. Get involved and make a difference. This is our social network or forum to bring people together. It works well to enable people with similar interests to connect, share and communicate. Let others know whats happening in your area or anywhere. Send messages to individuals or groups.
More in the News (South Africa)
- News24.com | Farm murder suspect nabbed after he shoots himselfA relative of the farmer killed at his smallholding near Thabazimbi has been arrested following a chase in which the suspect shot himself, Limpopo police have confirmed. Read more »
- News24.com | Zuma congratulates 'team SA' on ratings decisionsPresident Jacob Zuma has congratulated all South Africans after a third major credit rating agency kept South Africa's sovereign debt credit rating above junk status. Read more »
- News24.com | Man gets 24 years in jail for raping own grandmotherA 26-year-old man has been sentenced by the Nelspruit Regional Court to 24 years in jail for raping his helpless 86-year-old grandmother. Read more »
- News24.com | Maguvhe should dismount 'dead horse' SABC - SancoThe South African National Civic Organisation says the SABC's last remaining board member Professor Mbulaheni Maguvhe should dismount the 'dead horse' that is the public broadcaster. Read more »
- News24.com | Parliament 'vindicated' in SABC inquiry matter - committee chairThe chairperson of the ad hoc committee looking into the SABC board has said he is happy the Western Cape High Court dismissed the last remaining board member's bid to halt the inquiry's work. Read more »
- News24.com | Say no to 'blessers' and unsafe sex for material goods – Health MECLimpopo health MEC Dr Phophi Ramathuba has said 'blessers' and 'blessees' must fall, and that education was the safer way to gain material goods. Read more »
- News24.com | Quality healthcare still mostly benefits the rich - health ministerUniversal access to quality healthcare can work as an equaliser between the rich and the poor, Health Minister Aaron Motsoaledi has said. Read more »
- News24.com | Pretoria Girls High pupils were victims of racism - MECBlack pupils at Pretoria High School for Girls were victims of racism and the school’s hair policy was enforced without sensitivity, Gauteng education MEC Panyaza Lesufi has said. Read more »
- News24.com | Democracy on the rise in Africa - ISSDemocracy has been rising steadily in Africa because citizens are getting tired of autocrats and want to have a say in how things are done, the Institute for Security Studies says. Read more »
- News24.com | Maguvhe's bid to halt SABC inquiry dismissed, court rulesThe Western Cape High Court has dismissed SABC board chairperson Mbulaheni Maguvhe's bid to interdict Parliament's ad hoc committee from conducting an inquiry into the board. Read more »
More in the News (World)
- eNCA | Thai police arrest suspect in Pakistan factory fire that killed 255Abdul Rehman, 46, was detained at a hotel in the red light district Nana area of the capital on Friday evening, said Thailand's Interpol chief. Read more »
- eNCA | Grieving Brazilian town receives bodies of soccer crash victimsThe crash on Monday night shocked soccer fans the world over and plunged South America's biggest nation into mourning. Read more »
- eNCA | Castro's ashes return to cradle of revolutionPresident Raul Castro, who took over when his brother fell ill in 2006, will deliver a much-awaited speech during a massive tribute with foreign dignitaries on Saturday. Read more »
- eNCA | US veterans build barracks for pipeline protestersVeterans volunteering to be human shields have been arriving at the Oceti Sakowin camp near the small town of Cannon Ball. Read more »
- eNCA | New York City seeks US funds for $1 mn daily security costs for TrumpCity officials have estimated the security cost at more than $1 million a day, which would total over $1 billion during his four-year term as president, according to the petition. Read more »
- eNCA | Bodies of Colombia plane crash victims flown homeThe remains of the first victim, Paraguayan crew member Gustavo Encina, were handed over to his family early Friday in a coffin draped in his country's flag. Read more »
- eNCA | I feel Cuban': Maradona arrives for Castro funeralMaradona temporarily moved to Cuba in 2004 to be treated at a hospital for a cocaine addiction and an array of health problems. Read more »
- eNCA | Hong Kong takes swipe at pro-democracy legislatorsThe government is challenging even more moderate pro-democracy legislators over how they took their oaths of office. Read more »
- eNCA | Trump picks retired general 'Mad Dog' Mattis as defence chiefThe former Marine has been quoted as saying: 'Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everyone you meet.' Read more »
- eNCA | Singapore minister sees increased threat of extremist attackMulti-ethnic Singapore, a major commercial, banking and travel hub that is home to many Western expatriates, has never seen a successful attack by Islamist militants. Read more »